Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs with Tzatziki
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoons dried rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pounds top round lamb, cut into 2 inch pieces
- For the Tzatziki2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced - about 1 cup
- juice of 1 lemon plus more if needed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?