Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Egg Salad
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|