Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped preserved stem ginger
- 1 tsp preserved ginger syrup, from the jar
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|