Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Chicken with Ginger-Coriander Chutney
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1/4 teaspoon Hungarian hot paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat and gristle, each cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked organic coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Olive oil (for brushing)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?