Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|