Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/2 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 2"piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?