Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt-Braised Chicken with Cashews and Raisins
- 1 3-pound best-of-fryer chicken (8 pieces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom, divided
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups raisins (about 12 ounces), divided
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 4 cups plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons Clarified Butter (see recipe)
- 1 cup raw cashews (about 5 ounces)
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?