Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow lentil & coconut curry with cauliflower
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- thumb-sized piece ginger , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp curry paste (we used Bart Veeraswamy Gujurat Masala curry paste)
- 200g yellow lentils , rinsed
- 1l vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut , plus extra to sprinkle if you like
- 1 cauliflower , broken into little florets
- cooked basmati rice and coriander leaves, plus mango chutney and naan bread (optional), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?