Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho with Cilantro Oil and Avocado
- 1 3/4 pounds yellow tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño chili with seeds, chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- Cilantro Oil
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?