Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Squash and Mozzarella Quiche with Fresh Thyme
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces yellow crookneck squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup (packed) coarsely grated mozzarella cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?