Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Squash and Corn Casserole
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|