Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Squash and Bell Pepper Torte
- 4 yellow bell peppers, halved lengthwise, stemmed, and seeded
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds yellow squash (4 medium), sliced diagonally 1/2 inch thick, divided
- 1 pound red onions (2 medium), cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- Equipment: an 8- to 9-inch springform pan
- Garnish: Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings and basil leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?