Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Split Pea Soup
- 2 cups dried split yellow peas, picked over and rinsed
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 3 cups water
- 1 7-ounce container of greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded unpeeled cucumber, (deseed before shredding)
- 1 clove garlic, mashed and minced
- scant 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- big pinch of salt
- chopped olives
- more olive oil to drizzle
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?