Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Rice Pilaf
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups converted long-grain rice such as Uncle Ben's
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles, broken into roughly 1-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 small celery rib, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts only, cut on a diagonal, into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (9- by 13-inch) baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?