Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 ½ cups long-grain rice, such as basmati
- 1 tablespoon on, preferably palm oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 stalk lemongrass, green parts removed, bruised
- 1 pandan leaf, bruised (optional)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons powdered turmeric
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|