Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Fever Bread
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 8 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 3/4 cup clarified butter, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|