Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Dhal - Sweet Potato Soup
- 1 1/2 cups dry yellow lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|