Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Cupcakes With Vanilla Frosting and Nonpareils
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 recipe Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 cup nonpareils
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?