Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Cake With Pastry Cream Filling and Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- 2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for the pans
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 recipe Pastry Cream
- 1/2 recipe Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, shaved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?