Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yellow Bean Salad
- 1 pound / 16 oz yellow runner beans
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed and seeded
- 5 green onions, green parts trimmed & reserved
- a big handful of cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 cup coconut milk, well mixed
- 1- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 big handfuls / 1/2 cup toasted pepitas
- 1 1/2 cups tiny pan-fried tofu cubes, optional
- basil flower garnish, optional
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?