Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yams with Crispy Skins and Brown-Butter Vinaigrette
- 8 slender medium garnet yams or other yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes; about 5 pounds total), rinsed, dried
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 small shallot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?