Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|