Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Xuxu and Shrimp with Chile and Lemon
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh jalapeo, including seeds
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 medium (chayote; about 1 3/4 pound total)
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 (14-ounces) jar or can hearts of palm, rinsed well, patted dry, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?