Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
XOCO Churros with Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups milk or water
- 10 ounces Mexican chocolate, such as Ibarra, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 to 2 quarts vegetable oil, for frying
- Blender or handheld immersion blender, pastry bag fitted with 1/2-inch star tip, deep-fat thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?