Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wrap-your-own spring rolls
- 300g pack cooked rice noodles from the chiller cabinet (see tips)
- about 400g/14oz mixed vegetables , thinly sliced and put in separate bowls, such as red peppers, beansprouts, carrots, shredded Chinese leaf cabbage, spring onions
- 140g cooked prawns
- 100g cooked chicken or duck, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- small piece ginger , finely chopped
- splash light soy sauce
- Chinese five-spice powder , for sprinkling
- 8-10 sheets of brik or filo pastry (see tips)
- 1 egg , beaten
- sesame seeds , for sprinkling if you want
- 100g reduced salt and sugar ketchup
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- small piece ginger , grated
- pinch of caster sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?