Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
World's Best Potato Soup
- 8 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|