Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Working With What You Have: Those Without a Kitchen
- Thursday Night Home-Cooked Meal
- Upper West Side Shelter for Seniors
- Sit-Down, (Paper-) Plated Family Dinner
- Mediterranean Catfish Spaghetti; Salad; Cookies
- 4 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 4 large Vidalia onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced or pushed through a press
- 4 (28oz) cans of crushed tomatoes
- 4 tbsp hot red pepper paste (or 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes)
- 5 oz petite capers
- 1 tbsp salt (plus more to taste)
- 4lb spaghetti or linguine
- 6lb cat fish filets or other white fish
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped roughly (for garnish)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?