Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Working With What You Have: Food, Obstructed
- Eggplant Caponata Crostini with Pomegranate-Balsamic Drizzle
- Eggplant (Purple); Golden Raisins (Fruit); Basil (Local)
- 3 fresh French baguettes, cut on the bias into thin slices
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium eggplant (or two large), cut into cubes
- 2 Vidalia onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12oz) can of fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup basil, coarsely chopped (reserve 1/4 for garnish)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp pomegranate juice
- salt and red pepper to taste
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?