Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wood-fired roasted vegetable mega mix
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g carrots, peeled
- juice of squeezed halves reserved 1 clementine
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 2 bulbs fennel, peeled and quartered
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- lemon, juice
- 400 g parsnips, peeled
- 1 lug white wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh sage, leaves picked and torn
- 1 small teaspoon honey
- 350 g beets, larger ones cut into chunks
- 2 good lugs balsamic vinegar
- a few sprigs of fresh oregano or marjoram
- 350 g baby turnips
- 2 good lugs red wine vinegar
- 5 fresh bay leaves
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?