Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wood-Smoked Tri-Tip with Sicilian Herb Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 well-trimmed 2 1/2- to 2 3/4-pound tri-tip beef roast*
- 3 cups oak, mesquite, or hickory wood chips, soaked in water 1 hour and drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?