Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wood-Grilled Oysters in Chipotle Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce from the can
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 36 oysters, shucked, on the half shell
- 1 cup hickory or mesquite chips soaked in water for 1 hour for a charcoal grill, or 1/2 cup dry wood chips in a smoker box or an aluminum foil packet poked with holes for a gas grill
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?