Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|