Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Witches' Brew (with alcohol)
- non-latex plastic glove (optional)
- 1 cup water, as needed
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers grenadine syrup, or as desired (optional)
- large plastic cauldron (from party store)
- 2 gallons orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime soda
- 1 liter vodka
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne
- 2 gallons orange sherbet
- 1 cup peeled green grapes (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 109.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|