Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wisdom of Pel Recipe
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange blossom honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 ounce 151-proof Lemon Hart Demerara rum
- 1 ounce dark Jamaican rum, such as Coruba
- 1 ounce light Virgin Islands rum, such as Cruzan
- 1/2 ounce aged Martinique rum, such as St. James Extra Old
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce falernum
- 1/4 ounce
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters, such as angostura or Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel Aged
- 1/4 ounce Navan vanilla liqueur
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?