Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wisconsin Five-Cheese Bake
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|