Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter vegetable pie
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions , sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 300g (about 2 large) carrots , cut into small batons
- cauliflower , broken into small florets
- 4 garlic cloves , finely sliced
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g frozen peas
- 900g potatoes , cut into chunks
- up to 200ml/7fl oz milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?