Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter root mash with buttery crumbs
- 650g parsnips , cut into even chunks
- 650g swedes , cut into same size chunks as the parsnips
- 142ml tub soured cream
- 1 rounded tbsp hot horseradish (English Provender is good)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- butter , for greasing
- 50g butter
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs (from about 4 slices)
- a small handful thyme leaves, plus extra for scattering
- 25g parmesan , coarsely grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?