Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter minestrone with pesto crotes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 100g unsmoked lardons or chopped streaky bacon
- 2 large carrots , chopped
- 2 sticks celery , chopped
- 1 medium potato , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped or crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1l vegetable stock (from granules or a cube)
- 2 tsp chopped sage leaves, or 1 tsp dried
- few cabbage leaves, shredded
- 400g can haricot beans
- handful chopped parsley
- slices of crusty bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pesto
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?