Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter crunch salad with a mind-blowing sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 300 ml milk
- 10 anchovy fillets in oil
- 180 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- a few young carrots, peeled and finely sliced
- a few small raw beetroots, peeled and finely sliced
- a few sticks celery, trimmed and thinly sliced, yellow leaves reserved
- small Romanesco or white cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and finely sliced, herby tops reserved
- 1 handful small beetroot leaves, washed
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and washed
- celeriac, peeled and finely sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?