Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter crunch salad
- 1 x 170g ready-to-bake garlic bread
- 2 heads of chicory
- 2 celery sticks, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 bunch of radishes , trimmed and quartered
- 50g shelled walnuts or pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 red-skinned eating apples , cored and cut into slim wedges
- 175g Stilton (or any leftover cheese)
- 4-5 tbsp ready-made honey and mustard dressing, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?