Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter chicken stew
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , sliced
- 1.4l hot chicken stock
- 1 large potato , finely grated
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 x 850g family packs skinless chicken thighs (count the number in the pack- you need 16 in total)
- 6 carrots , halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- 2 parsnips , halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- 3 leeks , well washed and thickly sliced
- mash and peas , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?