Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Squash Soup with Fried Sage Leaves
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds winter squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for the squash
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 12 whole sage leaves, plus 2 tablespoons chopped
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- Chopped leaves from 4 thyme sprigs or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- freshly milled pepper
- 2 quarts water or stock
- 1/2 cup Fontina, pecorino, or ricotta salata, diced into small cubes
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?