Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups BA Biscuit Mix (click for recipe)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, chilled in freezer for 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced stemmed dried figs (about 2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- All-purpose flour (for surface)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 3/4 cup jam (such as strawberry)
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy cream, whipped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?