Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Salad with Sautéed Bay Scallops
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large oranges
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 10 cups (lightly packed) mixed bitter greens (such as escarole, radicchio, endive, and frisée)
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?