Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Salad with Lemon-Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Fine sea salt
- 8 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce (about 8 large leaves)
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled jicama
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes peeled kohlrabi or peeled broccoli stems
- 3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 3/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?