Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Radicchio Slaw
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped or grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 heads radicchio (about pound total), cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb (about 8 ounces), cored and very thinly sliced
- 2 heads endive (8 ounces total), cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 red or green tart apple, such as Granny Smith or Macoun, cut into ¼-inch sticks
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (green and white parts)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 87kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|