Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Market Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beet, peeled and grated
- 1 small celery root (celeriac), peeled and grated
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small Macintosh apple - peeled, cored, and cubed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|