Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Lentil Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cup brown lentils
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup Kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?