Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Leek and Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, or more if needed
- 2 leeks, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|