Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Greens Soup Recipe
- 2 cups dried farro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium white onion, medium dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, medium dice (about 1/2 cup)
- 12 medium red potatoes, such as Red Bliss (about 3 pounds), coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 medium bay leaf
- 3 cups cooked, drained garbanzo beans
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, leaves removed from stems and coarsely chopped (about 8 cups packed)
- 1 bunch
- , leaves removed from stems and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups packed)
- 3 cups canned high-quality chopped tomatoes, such as Pomi
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups (1 1/2 quarts) low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?